- The Computer Graphics lectures from Carnegie Mellon University playlist on youtube.
- Math lessons from 3Blue1Brown. Playlist on youtube.
Stuff I'll get to in the future
- All of Freya Holmér's: youtube
- Inigo Quilez website as a whole: iquilezles.org,
but more specifically his video tutorials
- Tiny Renderer or how OpenGL works: software
rendering in 500 lines of code. A professor somewhere created a series of articles to better
understand OpenGL. Github page.
- Cool generative art and useful functions and code: kynd.info